Tuesday, October 6, 2020

A Stronger Bulbospongiosus for Urine stream and Ejaculation

Want to shoot your cum further? Or a more forceful urine stream ? This may just help you - a penis video showing the muscle to control - and strengthen.

However here's where I add my personal account..

naked man showing spongiosum of shaft of penis on his erect penis
The spongiosum - stays a softer than two top chambers for ejaculation.

I've strengthened this muscle to help improve my erection quality - which has worked. It has also increased my urine stream quite considerably - but has not made a great deal of difference to ejaculation. Some men however do report a big increase, which is why I've included it here as a possible benefit. When I purposely contract the muscle at the right point - I do see an improvement. There are a few reasons why I may not get this all the time and when I have the results of my study I'll update this!

But strengthening this muscle in the pelvic floor will also give you a thicker penis and bigger glans - due to the extra blood being pumped in by a stronger muscle.

The bulbospongiosus muscle not only pumps blood into the penis - and the cock head, but also contracts when we ejaculate to shoot the semen out of our penis.



So before you embark upon strengthening this muscle, with the goal of shooting further, do keep this in mind....

 ...sometimes there are other factors involved and simply strengthening this muscle may not be enough on its own to shoot cum out further. I know this because I have never shot very far!

.. I Keep strengthening this muscle, with all my other pelvic floor muscles, and whilst urine stream is stronger - my semen shooting abilities still aren't that great! 

However for me a combination of things helps - so if I really want to I can sometimes manage to shoot just that bit further. I do know some guys that just strengthen this muscle alone and that's enough - you may be one of the lucky ones.

Mid way you can see the different - muscular skin of the scrotum,
without any testicles in it - I pushed them
back in inside me, so you get a clearer view.


Strengthening Your Bulbospongiosus 

Start by viewing the whole video to gain more information about your bulbospongiosus muscle in your pelvic floor.


©ErectionDr.com 2020



1 comment:

  1. Great video and explanation of how to strengthen this muscle. Appreciate your willingness to help us out and to show us on yourself rather than just in anatomy charts. You're a wonderful teacher and coach. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete