Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Penis Erects - Foreskin retracts – Glans reveal, short Video

Image below showing my penis becoming erect and foreskin coming back to reveal glans of penis


This video is part of a cock worship masturbation session video. where I first show penis anatomy. It may help someone understand how the foreskin can retract as we get hard. But if yours doesn't do this - don't worry....


...my foreskin it didn't always use to be this way – it was really tight and it took some work to get this to happen, but very enjoyable work it was!

When  a teenager, some gentle manipulation eventually revealed the glans. I did have a scary moment - one time I got the foreskin right back, but there it stayed - partly because how the skin had folded and couldn't manipulate it back over the corona. I was left with a hard penis that would not go down and a really tight feeling. But eventually all was resolved after a nights sleep!(If you are young and have a tight foreskin please read note at bottom of page.)

If it hurts when you are trying to pull it back – then you're forcing it too quickly. There are many ways to do this – however I found that a gentle play over a year or so worked wonders! But remember even though we're all the same – we are so different in other ways. It may take you less or more time.

For me I love foreskin. I know I may be in the minority but it seems like having the best of both worlds - having a penis able to feel a whole range of different feelings - provoking different emotions in me - depending upon where my foreskin is at any given time.....

...Sometimes I pull my foreskin back on my flaccid penis when I'm clothed as it brings about sexual emotions without being hard.

Other times it will be covering the glans, but when I get sexually aroused and is pulled back - adds to the excitement and readiness for sex. I like to have the different feelings of the glans being covered or exposed, but I realise many don't have the choice. The only reason I mention this is some medical practitioners seem all too quick to cut the foreskin off - I'm just giving another viewpoint that's all!

Your views are welcomed below. 

Young, with a tight foreskin...

My foreskin never came back at all until I was well into puberty, and this can be totally normal – no need to rush it – it can happen when our body is ready.


©ErectionDr.com 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment